Services and information
Buy nautical charts and publications, view replaced and withdrawn charts, download commemorative and sample charts.
Free 10m & 100m resolution bathymetry, learn about surveys and data, and contribute to the development of S-100 applications and software.
Available copyright agreements, royalty rates, and authorized manufacturers for charts, data, and publications for non-navigational use.
The Canadian Arctic stretches across northern Canada, from the Beaufort Sea east to Baffin Bay and southwards to 60° north latitude.
Frequently asked questions and contact information for the Canadian Hydrographic Service.
The science of surveying and charting waters.
What we are doing
- Canadian Hydrographic Service Non-Navigational (NONNA) Bathymetric Data
- Chart Index
- Natural Resource Maps
- S57 Individual Electronic Navigation Chart Limits
- Chart 1 Symbols, Abbreviations and Terms Used on Charts
- Canadian Tide and Current Tables
- Chart Catalogues
- Sailing Directions
- S-100 services for safe and optimized e-navigation
- Automated Hydrographic Surface Vehicles
- Channel Survey and Sounding Vessels
- The Science of Hydrography
New S-100 Service
Download 2021 Tides Tables
The complete publication of the 2021 Canadian Tide and Current Tables are now available to download for free.
Release of CHS NONNA-10
Access the new CHS NONNA-10 for an improved, more accessible way to see beneath the surface.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: