Services and information
Buy nautical charts and publications, view replaced and withdrawn charts, download commemorative and sample charts.
Free 10m & 100m resolution bathymetry, learn about surveys and data, and contribute to the development of S-100 applications and software.
Available copyright agreements, royalty rates, and authorized manufacturers for charts, data, and publications for non-navigational use.
The Canadian Arctic stretches across northern Canada, from the Beaufort Sea east to Baffin Bay and southwards to 60° north latitude.
Frequently asked questions and contact information for the Canadian Hydrographic Service.
The science of surveying and charting waters.
What we are doing
- Canadian Hydrographic Service Non-Navigational (NONNA) Bathymetric Data
- Chart Index
- Natural Resource Maps
- S57 Individual Electronic Navigation Chart Limits
- Chart 1 Symbols, Abbreviations and Terms Used on Charts
- Canadian Tide and Current Tables
- Chart Catalogues
- Sailing Directions
- S-100 services for safe and optimized e-navigation
- Automated Hydrographic Surface Vehicles
- Channel Survey and Sounding Vessels
- The Science of Hydrography
New S-100 Service
Supporting women in hydrography
Enabling more women to participate equitably and assume more leadership roles in the field of hydrography.
2022 Tide Tables Available Now
Download your 2022 Canadian Tide and Current Tables now to help navigate safely through Canadian waters.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: